Saturday, June 1, 2013

New Routines. New Paths. New Resolutions.

Hello!


It's June 1st! Sure, most people start their resolutions in January, but I've never been one to follow the crowd (entirely).  Okay, to be honest, I had a few minor resolutions earlier this year ... we will get back to those later.



June 1st is my new leaf. My new chapter. I'm jumping into 30 days of blogging AND trying to get a handle on SEO-ing (SEO's? Clearly, I have a lot to learn). For my sweet little blog I have sorted out a bit of a schedule ...

Sundays - a day of rest. I will use this quiet day for a bit of introspection and assessment.
Mondays - every photo has a story. I will pick a different LWP image each week and give you the *thousand words* that created it.
Tuesdays - it takes a village. Tuesdays are going to be promotions days - I will introduce you to some of my favorite Etsy shops and entrepreneurs.
Wednesdays - shhhh .... Wordless Wednesdays will just be a feast for your eyes.
Thursdays - one cannot live by bread alone. I will dish on my fave recipes and current yummy whims.
Fridays - do good. I will introduce you to my favorite charities, one by one.
Saturdays - anything can happen. Kind of a freebie, maybe it will be about the book I just started. Maybe about a photo walk I just took. Maybe I just tell you a few jokes to make you smile ...


My California Girl

It's June 1st. Summer. Days outside. Wading pools and SPF 3000. I'm currently honing my baby ravaged body for Bikini Season 2014 (not a typo). We might have a family vacay this fall to somewhere beachy - so we will see how much of a jump I can get on my diet. I have the MyFitnessPal App - are you on there? You can find me: minimalmomma. I would love to follow you back and be a cheerleader for ya!

Bikini Season 2014! Woo Hoo!


It's June 1st. The year is about half over. How is that possible? We only just packed up the last of the Christmas decorations loitering in the garage. Literally. 2 days ago. It almost seemed silly to do it. It was cheery to see the yule tide remnants each time I fed the dogs or tackled the laundry. I used to be so much more on the ball. My OCD seems to have gone the way of my skinny jeans and the Dodo Bird. Sigh ...

Proof I was tiny once!


It's June 1st. And my journey through the month - blogging, learning, dieting - has begun. Ok. Gotta go and pop in a work out DVD before the kiddo wakes up!

Have a great one and I will see you tomorrow ...


8 comments:

  1. Lol! Sweet beginnings! I love it that you have a schedule. Very practical! (I hope you do better with that sort of thing than I do:) I'm sure you will! Looking forward to your posts! Keri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keri! It's all about high hopes and adrenaline and maybe a main line of caffeine! -xox

      Delete
  2. Great schedule! Good luck with it. I'm working on my 2014 body too. LOL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Chelsea.. Resolutions are for any time.. and this is a great project! Looking forward to more of your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jude! I'm hoping it ends up being a fun and cathartic habit.

      Delete
  4. Great resolution! Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete